Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Where Will The Chips Fly Today?

    Good morning! Had a wonderful day with my family, yesterday! Memorial Day BBQ, followed by disc golf, with my brother, Sean. It's really nice to be "playing outside" with my brother, again. I think I could get into this game...
    WHEN I have more free time! I gotta CHOP! I don't know where, exactly, I'll be choppin', but Tesla will tell me. She always does. I expect I'll open her up a little more, and maybe work on that baggage on her arse! We'll see. 
    I'm contacting museums today, to see if they might want to display Tesla, while I'm gone. Looking on Craigslist for a ride North. I need to figure out my move to Montana. I'm anxious to get on the Mo'! 
                                            Canoe! Canoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment