Saturday, May 3, 2014

"Back" At It?

    Good morning! As much as I wanted to, I couldn't chop, yesterday. My back was not going to let that happen. I've damaged it through work, and through a couple of wrecks. Yesterday, the sciatica was acting-up, in a big way. I couldn't even sit down! I knew this might happen, when I helped my friend, the other day. No big deal. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do!
    The good news is... the day of rest seemed to work, more or less. There's still pain, but it worked it's way around, so I can actually SIT here, and write. This is good, since I sit for an hour or two on the bus, depending on how full it is. I'm gonna roll with it, and get ready to chop!
    I anticipate finishing her bottom, for the most part, by the end of the weekend. I want to see the top of this canoe!!! I'll be looking a lot harder at the STERN, as well. I still don't have a clear line, there. It's gonna be a hot one, today...
                                    Canoe! Canoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment