Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Snow or Not...

    Good morning! Well, the snow SHOULD melt away, today! Either way, I'm CHOPPIN'! Ususally, there isn't much of a Spring or Fall, out here. This is as close as you get to Springtime. We've had 70 and 80 degree days, rain, and snow. Nutty.
    Anyway... looking forward to seeing Tess! I expect I'll get a bit done, today. I'll be looking at the top of the canoe, as I clean it up, before I dig DOWN and DIRTY! There's a possibility that it's, actually, the BOTTOM. By the end of the day, today, it should be clear, which end is up. I really want to get down INTO this canoe! I think Brian Duncan is putting in today, at Three Forks. I'm slackin'! Not used to putting a "time-frame" on my canoe projects! Better go get ready to CHOP!
                                              Canoe! Canoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment