Thursday, May 1, 2014

More Wind...

    Good morning! Another really windy day, yesterday! I almost left BEFORE I started, because of threatening storms in the foothills. Canoe Camp is very close to the mountains. As I walked back to the bus stop, I noticed the storm blowing south, along the foothills. I decided to turn around...
    The wind was cold, and I had to keep my layers on. Tesla, however, had to take some layers OFF! I worked her bottom, on the stern, again. It's so awesome, watching her take shape! The actual stern is a concern, as I have not, yet, managed to clarify the lines. Her BIG check in the stern will need a BIG patch, but I have to get to the point where I expose it, properly. Soon.
    My back was good, for a little while. Eventually, IT is the reason I normally quit. Truth. Somehow, I can't see giving up canoe-carving...
                                              Canoe! Canoe!






No comments:

Post a Comment