Thursday, May 8, 2014

No Electricity For Tesla???

    Good morning! Yesterday was interesting, but not as productive as I would have liked. A friend, Kelly, came through with a chainsaw... an ELECTRIC one! Although it MIGHT work on Tesla, I can't reach a power outlet, where we are! I'm holding out hope for a generator to come, today...
    If not, someone else will, likely, come through for me. Renting one is a last resort, that I'm considering. Until then, I'm still going... with my sweet adze! 
    I continued defining her lines, particularly on the port side. I'm attempting to rid myself of the illusion that she's STILL leaning! I looked at her, tilted, for a month! Once I even-out the gunwales, it will be easier.
    Rain and hail, yesterday, with more rain overnight. More coming, throughout the day, but I'm still figuring on getting out there. It would also be a good day to transplant the three trees I brought to Canoe Camp...
                                      Canoe! Canoe!








No comments:

Post a Comment