Thursday, May 22, 2014

Seats?

    Good morning! Had fun, yesterday... when it wasn't raining or hailing! Tesla had me mesmerized! I got into a "zone," where I just keep choppin'. I stayed INSIDE the canoe, diggin' DOWN & DIRTY! 
    I roughed-out some seats, while I was at it. There's a high stern seat, as always. I put a bow seat in, as well. I also put in a low stern seat, a little forward of the other. This would, likely, be the seat for a solo ride. These are all rough, as I said... they might disappear, as I proceed on. You never know.
    Hoping for less rain/lightning/hail today! Either way, I'd LIKE to get back in that "zone!" There's a big show at The Oriental Theater, tonight, that I'm supposed to go to. Musicians and speakers are collaborating, to bring attention to GMO labeling, in Colorado. We're gathering signatures, for a petition to get it on November's ballot. We Are Change Colorado is sponsoring this.
    We'll see if I don't wear myself out, today...
                                    Canoe! Canoe!







No comments:

Post a Comment