Saturday, May 17, 2014

IN It, To Win It!

    Good morning! Got to Canoe Camp a little late, dragging my butt, yesterday. It was very cloudy, which made it hard to see my target, while chopping. The combination made for a slow-moving day.
    I focused on the inside of the canoe, digging down. There is, actually, a depression, now! It was another "Great Moment In Canoe Camp," for me... I sat IN Tesla, for the first time! Granted, it took 35 DAYS to get to this point! Between my back, and the long commute, I'm not moving as fast as I would expect. Again, I don't, normally, allow "time" to be a factor, when carving. THIS is part of my struggle, this time. My anticipation of getting in Knotty, on the Missouri, is building. Can I do both??? Did I bite off more than I could chew??? We'll find out...
                                               Canoe! Canoe!












No comments:

Post a Comment