Friday, May 16, 2014

More Lines

    Good morning! Another great day CHOPPIN', yesterday! Rain clouds threatened, all day, but never really did much of anything. I jumped in, and started evening-out the bow... not LITERALLY! Not yet! 
    I am, however, finding her lines, now. I anticipate cleaning-up the bow some more, and coating it with linseed oil, today. I'll continue to unveil the stern, as well. The knots in front of the "emergency back-up stern" are beating me up! This is what I believe is the "heart" of the canoe... and it's a STRONG heart! I MUST be careful, here, and decide... once, and for all... which end is "up!" I'm liking what I see.
    Brian is hopping on the Mighty Mo', today, to initiate the flood of long-distance paddlers on her. I may be "running late," but I'll get there! Knotty The Dugout Canoe is waiting for me to join her, in Twin Bridges, Montana! Soon...
                                          Canoe! Canoe!







No comments:

Post a Comment