Thursday, May 29, 2014

Tesla: Tougher Than My Adze!

    Good morning! A good day of choppin', yesterday... for a while! I dug DOWN & DIRTY, opening her up a little more. As I was digging in front of the bow seat, the impossible happened. Tesla ate my adze! 
    The adze actually broke in half! Not the handle, but the steel blade! I didn't think this was possible! That adze was just over three years-old. I bought it for Knotty, and continued to use it on Mauka, Charlie, Ol' Red, The Big Pine, and  The Barter Faire Canoe. I believe I used a different adze on the Voyages of Rediscovery dugout canoes.
    All said, I've been very happy with this adze. The price is going up about ten bucks-per-year! Gotta grab a new one, this morning. Luckily, there's one store in town to go to. Woodcraft.
                                        Canoe! Canoe!






 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment