Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Starboard

    Good morning! Another beautiful day in Canoe Camp, yesterday! I started cleaning-up the starboard, and wound-up there ALL DAY. I smoothed the transition areas, bow, and stern. Dug more, around the gunwale, to further clarify her lines. The stern is looking better than I had expected. I expect I'll be on the port side, today.
    I helped Miss Ellie move some more plants into her greenhouse, as well. The little trees are hanging in there! I want to see them in the ground!!! 
    Expecting more sun, today... again. I'm getting fried, out there. No complaints... just "painting a picture." Colorado really is wonderful! I have to seriously consider making the move BACK here! I've been in Cali for a few years now, but the trees have taken me many places. I camp a lot. That's what I'll be doing on the Mighty Mo'... soon...
                                        Canoe! Canoe!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment