Wednesday, May 7, 2014

More Rough Lines...

    Good morning! Took a different route in, yesterday. This gave me a chance to see the horses, which I hadn't done in a while! I still plan on riding one before I'm done with Tess. I really like having horse property next to Canoe Camp!
    Tesla had me choppin' away, here, there, and everywhere. I'm constantly having to remind myself that she is, indeed, FLAT on her bottom... not tilted, like she was for the last month! My first goal is to rid myself of this illusion that she's still tilted. Of course, Tesla shows me other places to go, all the time. It's a dance, and I like it!
    I've put the call out, for a chainsaw. I feel the need to define her stern, which has a bit of rot. I still think I have a fine canoe, here, but she'll be a little shorter than I thought. A BONUS... she might well be "roof-rack material!" 
                                              Canoe! Canoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment