Monday, May 26, 2014

Lovin' It!

    Good morning! It was another weird day, weather-wise, in Canoe Camp, yesterday! A strange combination of cloud formations buzzed around, overhead, as I got choppin'. More rain and hail, throughout the day. 
    I dug down, into the bow, looking for some leg-room. I cleaned-up the stern seat, as well. After a hail storm convinced me to pack-up, Tesla talked to me. She wanted me to work on her port... so I did. I continued to get rid of her patches of sapwood, and worked my way, toward the stern. She still looks good, under there... if a little dry. I finished with linseed oil, applying it to the bow, stern, and tops of the gunwales. I'll be needing more oil, soon... almost used five GALLONS, already! It's working well, though.
    Another holiday, today... Memorial Day. I'll be taking the day off, again, to be with family. Tomorrow... I'll be choppin'!
                                          Canoe! Canoe!










 

No comments:

Post a Comment