Saturday, April 19, 2014

Two Weeks In...

    Good morning! Beautiful day in Denver, yesterday... somewhere around 80 degrees! Kept working her bottom, shaving it down. By the end of the day, today, I hope to have her flat enough to coat her with linseed oil. I'll be slappin' some more on the bow, as well. I still have some digging to do, in the stern. 
    It's a holiday weekend in Denver, with Easter falling on 4/20! Tourism has already picked up. I've got a busy day, tomorrow, with two "get-togethers." Oddly, each of these only celebrates ONE holiday. The same one. I'll have to find my friends to celebrate the other one, properly. Happy Holidays!
    The process of shaping the outside of the hull has taken two weeks, if you're counting. I only know this, because I'm doing this blog! Otherwise, I would have no idea of "time." Seriously... that's how I like it. It's amazing how relaxed you can be, when you let go of it! Try it... you'll LIKE it! Canoe! Canoe!



No comments:

Post a Comment