Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Lil' Pomp

    Good morning! Brought a little Colorado Blue Spruce to Wheat Ridge Canoe Camp, yesterday! I call him "Little Pomp." One day, he might just be a canoe...
    Guess what I did today??? Yep. Flattened the bottom some more! Got rid of the nasty knot on her stern, and kept choppin'. She's almost ready to flip! The chips are piling up, even though several people have taken big garbage bags full of them. Someone offered me a chainsaw, yesterday. I'm considering using it, to facilitate the bulk of the wood-removal, after flipping. Still undecided. 
    Got good news, today! My camping gear has been moved from Curlew Lake Canoe Camp, into Republic. I assume that means the Barter Faire Dugout Canoe is there, as well. Still waiting for confirmation. When I'm done with Tesla, I'll have to get up to Republic... then back to Montana... to paddle! It's a beautiful Spring!!! Canoe! Canoe!




No comments:

Post a Comment