Friday, April 25, 2014

More Starboard, More Metal...

    Good morning! Kept working on the starboard, yesterday. As I brought the bow "in" a little more, I hacked some metal, again. I believe this is the same piece from the tip of the bow, and is the reason she is "checking" where she is. When you dig into things, you learn more!
    Days are becoming a blur! I helped Miss Ellie around the yard... yesterday? Day before? This may sound weird, but it's a good thing! I love it, when I lose track of time!!! To me, it's a "mind construct," and locks us into a very small world. I'm better off without it. I don't celebrate "birthdays" or "anniversaries"... especially anniversaries of bad events, or deaths. This locks you into the past, and puts you in a sad or fearful mind-set. I believe that is unhealthy, to say the least. I could go on for DAYS...
    But I gotta chop! Canoe! Canoe!




No comments:

Post a Comment