Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Touching Base

    Good morning! Beautiful, full moon, last night! I wasn't able to watch the lunar eclipse, as it was happening at around 1:30 this morning. After two days off, I am "jonesing" for my canoe! I just GOTTA CHOP! Not much else to share, today. April is flying by, and my mind is constantly on two beautiful cottonwoods... Knotty and Tesla. 
    I've never carved like this. My focus has always been on the canoe I'm working on. I feel the need to concentrate more, on Tess. The thing is, Knotty and I have had this date in the works for a while, now. She was made for the Mo'. I'm more than a little excited to get back out there! I can't let that take away from Tess. I'm excited about this one, too! Canoe Camp has been a little quiet, and my back has been bothering me a lot. It's a tough combination. This morning, I'm rested, a little less sore, and a lot more motivated. Let's see what happens... Canoe! Canoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment