Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Back At It

    Good morning! The chips are flying, again! The rest did my body good. Paced myself well, yesterday, and got some good choppin' in. Full moon, with a lunar eclipse, the night before... maybe that helped? Who knows? I'm just happy to be back with Tess!
    On a sad note... unfortunately, we were getting bombarded by chemtrails, again. The sky was covered with them, yesterday. You might wonder WHY I keep bringing this up. It's part of the atmosphere (pun intended) at Wheat Ridge Canoe Camp. It's part of YOUR atmosphere, as well, if you're outside in the Denver metro area! A Native American brother once told me, "White men don't look up." How true! Well, THIS man DOES. I've also researched it, and find it most disturbing. Google "geoengineering," or "weather warfare." Educate yourself. Aluminum is a big problem. That's all I'll say on that, here.
    Back to the GOOD STUFF! I worked on the bow, mostly, bringing the sides in, and starting to define the lines better. Then, Tess lured me to her port-side. In one of the "Great Moments In Canoe Camp,"  I finally ripped her extra baggage off the port! Her lines are more easily seen, now. "Sexy canoe! LOOK at you!"
    Anyway... eventually, my back and wrist hurt enough, that I couldn't go on. My buddy Bruce gave me something to ease my pain. While I visited, I picked up a petition that I'll get signatures for. I'm with We Are Change Colorado, an activist group who is leading the way to get GMO labeling in Colorado! Coloradans are into their health, and many of my friends eat organic, as much as possible. It's all about choice! If they label the food properly, you can decide what you put into your body. It's so simple, you would think the FDA would mandate it. I don't want to go on a rant, here, so... I'll stop. I encourage my Colorado peeps to at least SIGN THE PETITION, and do something to take charge of your health! I love you!
    Well, now you know me a little better, if you didn't, before! I'm a passionate man. When I get "into" something, I go all-out! My trees know this. I'm very passionate about LIVING LIFE! I'm not talking your everyday, 9-5, fast-food and television enhanced illusion, that's been sold to us. Think "outside the box," and dream your OWN dream! Then... go follow it! I can't tell you how rewarding it is. You may find out for yourself, if you wish. If you dream it, you can do it. Trust me. Love is here.
                                   Canoe! Canoe!







No comments:

Post a Comment