Saturday, April 26, 2014

Oil... Again

    Good morning! Well, Ol' Tess wanted me to work her stern a little bit! I brought it down and in, some. I started to pull in that PORT side, a little, as well. It's been hard to do, since it's rather  low. 
    The STERN is unveiling, slowly! She has some interesting issues, back there. The BIG crack is getting pulled back, and the critter holes are, too. I'm attempting to keep her as LONG as she is willing to be, but she'll have to show me. 
    Rain clouds came in late, and Miss Ellie had a bad tooth infection dealt with. Healing love coming her way. That can be very painful stuff! Anyway, I oiled Tesla up, again. I'm using the oil liberally, and will probably need more, before I'm through. This is how I take care of my tree. I'll deal with her BIG crack, when I chop the rest of it away.
    More rain coming, this weekend. Gonna see if I can get some choppin' in, today! My buddy's WING restaurant is having a PIG ROAST, today! I might have to mosey on down there...
                                       










Canoe! Canoe!  

No comments:

Post a Comment