Friday, April 18, 2014

Tesla's Crack Problem

    Good morning! Took a while to get to Canoe Camp, yesterday. I picked up some epoxy and linseed oil for Tess. She's been behaving, for the most part, but seemed to be getting thirsty. I patched her bow. The stern needs to be whittled-down a little more, before I address it's crack. I'll probably do that today, and/or hit the rest of the bottom. Within a few days, I want to flip her!
    I love this canoe! Her width is still amazing, to me. Her character is starting to come through. Her scars, and the wire, all tell a story. They will link her to the Earth, as she prepares to dance on the water. 
    The air is another story. Massive amounts of chemtrails... AGAIN! I'm seriously concerned about life on this beautiful planet. I found out that geoengineering is in college textbooks, now. It blows my mind, how most people can't even SEE what's in front of their face! Again... ALUMINUM TOXICITY. Neurotoxin, like FLUORIDE. Facts.
    My only weapon, at this point, is love. Dugout Canoe Magic is spreading, in Wheat Ridge! It's what I do, to change the world. Feel free to come down to Robb Street & I-70 Frontage Rd. "S"... Kipling & I-70, first light, south of the highway. Head WEST, around a few curves, and by the horses... you'll see Tesla by 3 cottonwoods, in the big back yard. Canoe! Canoe!







    

No comments:

Post a Comment