Monday, September 16, 2013

VISITORS

Good morning!
    Yesterday, I met a couple of young bucks! They hung out in camp, foraging. One of them tried to get some fruit, up by the canoe! The other got within six feet of me, more than once! He even let me get my camera out of my tent, then sit back down, to film. Too cool!
    I think the flock of geese flew over, before that. They flew low, over the trees, right above me! I could hear and FEEL the heavy flaps of their wings. Awesome!
    Anyway, I smoothed out the inside (a little), and roughed-out some lines for the seats. A good day! Thunderstorm last night, with good wind and lightning. I love my Marmot tent! Drizzle this morning, so I did laundry, up top. I see sun! Goin' back down...
                                        CANOE! CANOE!

No comments:

Post a Comment