Wednesday, September 18, 2013

RAIN

Good morning!
   Chopped down, between the second and third seat, for a while. My back was bothering me a lot, so I rested in my tent for a while. Woke up to rain. The rain continued to pour, with very heavy drops, at times. I went up top, into the house, where I remain. Looks like more rain today...
    I've been thinking about my other canoes, sitting outside. Ol' Red is in Index, waiting to be finished. She needs my attention before it snows, hopefully. I don't want to lose her! Knotty, on the other hand, is ready to paddle! She's waiting for me in Twin Bridges, Montana. She survived a storm at the Montana Children's Center, where... go figure... a storm blew over the trees she was tied to! From what I'm told, she is unscathed! Knotty The Dugout Canoe... "Google it!" She's on Facebook and Youtube, of course! 
    Meanwhile, my back still killing me, I wait to chop some more...
                          CANOE! CANOE!

No comments:

Post a Comment