Tuesday, September 10, 2013

VISITORS

GOOD MORNING!

    Well, I finally made my way into the knots! Still carving towards the bow, I'm trying to give the canoe some defined lines. It really helps motivate me, to see the canoe taking shape! Apparently, my tree guy, Lonnie, is coming over, this morning. The goal is to get her off the hill, on to high, FLAT ground. Today could be the day!
    While I made progress, I got a little help! As I dug into the knots, I uncovered a lot of the critters. Luckily, the hornets were on the hunt! They went into a feeding frenzy! Unfortunately, they copped an attitude with me, as I was filming them. After a while, it was better to leave them to their work. I already have a spider bite to deal with. I'll let the "circle of life" take it's course, without me!
                                   
                                    CANOE! CANOE!

No comments:

Post a Comment