Friday, September 27, 2013

Good morning!
    The internet is truly horrible, up here, at Curlew Lake!  I am having trouble putting THIS up, today, let alone VIDEO that I post on Facebook (at Curlew Lake Canoe Camp). Sharing the journey isn't easy...
    I noticed spider webs all over the kettle, on my way up to the house... HUNDREDS of them! I think they came out because of the first frost. That's right, winter IS coming! The good news is that they lifted the fire ban! I hope we can have fires this year at Barter Faire! It's coming up QUICK! 
    I chopped on the bow, stern, and gunwales today. She's showing signs of drying out, so I gave her a bit of linseed oil. This internet connection is driving me nuts!

                                                                    CANOE! CANOE!

No comments:

Post a Comment