Wednesday, September 11, 2013

BEETLES

Good morning!
    One of our tree guys, Lonnie, showed up yesterday. As I expected, we didn't move the tree. We are waiting on a skidder, which Darren should bring down, later this week. Lonnie is a carver, and appreciated what I'm doing with the BIG PINE. He also showed me some adult beetles. Now, there's a face to my pain! Ugly critters! We looked at the big part of the tree, still in the ground, and found BIGGER beetles! Nasty! Some idiot on a "reality" show would eat these, to be sure.
    Anyway, I learned a lesson, again. KEEP CHOPPIN'! I've been waiting, with great anticipation, to get the tree moved. I must proceed on, doing what I can, while I wait.
I've been sleeping in the house, but moved back into my tent, last night. This will help me focus. More importantly, it will keep me closer to the tree. We're bonding, and I have to be here, for that! 
    So, after my morning coffee, I'll be back at it!
Hope y'all have a great day!
                             CANOE! CANOE!

No comments:

Post a Comment