Thursday, September 12, 2013

STARS

Good morning!
    I didn't get much done, yesterday. I took the option of going to town, and took care of a few things. I'm trying to get this town fired up about the project, and have to spread the word! Still, I felt like a slacker, yesterday.
    Today will be somewhat different. I'll be heading to town, but not 'til tonight. I'm gonna stretch my vocal chords a bit. This morning, however, I'll get choppin'! The sun's coming up, over the tree, as I have my coffee. Birds making all sorts of noises, today! I woke up, in the middle of the  night, and stepped outside my tent. Wow. WOW! A billion stars above me, through the clearing, in the woods. SPECTACULAR! This is ane awesome camp! I'm still waiting to meet the moose that strolls through. Saw a young buck (white-tail) the first week. Darwin, the dog, came and said, "Hello", this morning. Yep. Pretty cool camp.

                                      CANOE! CANOE!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment