Saturday, September 7, 2013

Good morning!

    Well, I finally got caught-up with my analog self! My posts, here and on Facebook and Youtube, are all in sync with my project. Whew! What a relief!
    Not only that, but I took a deeper look into the BIG PINE. She's beautiful! The beetles are there, but, apparently, won't ruin the DUGOUT CANOE! I can't tell you how relieved I am! Peter Tack, a most interesting man, dug into a small section with his chain saw. A bit of bluing, yes, but it doesn't look like Swiss cheese, as I had feared. I'm good to go!
    So... stay with me, here, and be part of this tree's amazing adventure! We've got a lot of work, here...
    OH! I can't forget... my boys at Voyages of Rediscovery have made it to Grand Coulie Dam, a major step on their dugout journey! Find them on F-book, and "like" 'em, for more good stuff!
    Gotta grab my coffee, so I can get choppin'...

                                      CANOE! CANOE!

No comments:

Post a Comment