Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Good morning!
    It dropped below freezing, last night! A lot of moisture in the air, this morning. Spider webs are all over the ground in camp, all of a sudden! I must have walked by a hundred of them on the way up to the house! I'm having coffee INSIDE this morning...
    The bow. The tree, immediately, tols me where to carve. I started digging in, opening up the bow, and bringing the gunwales down and out. She was looking good. I took a break for lunch, and, actually, thought I'd take a little siesta. Nope! The tree wanted the OUTSIDE of the bow worked on, too! So, I started to bring in the starboard (down-hill) side. Wow. You know it's been a good day's work, when ya see the lines coming out! Yes, sir! It looks like we might have ourselves a CANOE!!!
                                     CANOE! CANOE!

No comments:

Post a Comment