Monday, June 9, 2014

Ready To Chop!

    Good morning! It's been a week since I've seen Tess! Though the allergens are still in the air, and I was up, most of the night, coughing, I'm gettin' my happy arse to Wheat Ridge Canoe Camp!
    This will be the last week of camp. I'm leaving for Montana next week, to paddle Knotty! There are quite a few adventurers out on the Mighty Mo'! My buddy, Norm Miller, is keeping quite busy, as a "river angel." The river has a lot to say, and she's teaching everyone what they need to learn. (there have been "issues") All of the Facecrook posts have only whetted my appetite for this incredible journey!
    My goal for the week... lighten Tesla as much as I can, and get her in the museum. If I don't have a Craigslist ride, by then, I'll take the bus... if I must. It's TIME.
    Canoe! Canoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment