Tuesday, October 8, 2013

OPENED-UP

Good morning!
    Opened her up around the third seat, yesterday. I had to stay away from the knots, and give my back a chance to recover! At the moment, I'm allowing for the possibility of a shorter canoe. I just don't know, exactly, how we're getting her up top! This CONTINUES to be my biggest problem, besides the critters. It's opening up, in there! 
    I stopped BEFORE my back told me to, and just before some heavy rain. Hopefully, my back does as well, today! After the rain, a beautiful double-rainbow appeared over Curlew Lake Canoe Camp! I believe this is a good "sign", and the tree guy will come! I got some cool shots of the house, but couldn't make it to the tree in time for photos. 
    Tom got back from his sailing adventure, and they brought back some Mexican food! After my coffee here, I'm headin' out to CHOP!
                                  CANOE! CANOE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment