Sunday, October 27, 2013

COME TO ME

Good morning! 
    My little canoe is still missing. I'm a little concerned, to say the least. I've been leaving the BIG pine alone, since she's already oiled and happy. I'm getting stir-crazy, though, and might have to chop!
    It's clear to me, at this point, that part of THIS dugout journey was learning that I need a proper rig. or a better system of retrieving these trees. The arch-type skidders would work, IF I had a good truck. 
    I would have to trade or sell a canoe for a truck... or anything else. It's about time to market some of my beautiful canoes. I just wish I could FINISH the canoes I've been working on, lately!

                             CANOE...

                        COME TO ME!


                      CANOE! CANOE!

No comments:

Post a Comment