Thursday, April 24, 2014

Starboard

    Good morning! Good day, yesterday. I started peeling back her starboard side, finally. We're SLOWLY getting a better idea of her true form, here! I get a kick out of inverting my pictures, now... and seeing her "right-side up." I'm SERIOUSLY hoping to FLIP Tesla within a few days. I'll need to secure some 4X4 posts, or something similar for her to roll on to. Keeping her off the ground would be good.
    I got some good news, the other day! My camping gear is in Republic, WA, where I can get to it. I'll be heading up there before going to Montana... AFTER I'm done with Tess. I have to stop spreading my gear all over the country! It's just difficult, when you don't drive. The way they charge you EXTRA for baggage in transit, now, SUCKS! Wish I had a horse!
    Anyway, gotta get ready to head out. Hopefully, I can walk better, today! My left knee wasn't working well, yesterday. My back is... my back. Pain comes with this work. Then again, I'm in pain... working or not! I don't talk about it, much, but it feels good to "vent" here. Thanks for listening! Canoe! Canoe!



No comments:

Post a Comment