Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pretty Flat

    Good morning! I chopped away at her bottom, again, yesterday. I'm down to the point where I have to decide if it is, in fact, her bottom... or the top of the canoe. I'm pretty sure of my original lines, now. I'm likely to start lopping off the corners, today.
    Joe came to the tree, today. He was kind enough to get a few pics of me with her. Indio came down, as well, with his playful pit bull. It was somewhere near 80 degrees! Clouding up, this morning, and snowing tomorrow, in theory. That's Colorado for ya!
    My sleep patterns have been messed-up for a while, now. It's really taking it's toll. The "chopping pains" are something you always have to work-through, and I'm doing that. My back, however, is... my back. It always hurts. Not being able to sleep, though I'm TOTALLY exhausted, is driving me nutty! I've researched this, a bit, and believe it has something to do with RF radiation, locally. Let's just say... I can't WAIT to get out on the Mighty Mo'! I'm better off, out there. Canoe! Canoe!





Can YOU see a canoe???

No comments:

Post a Comment