Friday, November 8, 2013

LEAVING CURLEW LAKE

Good morning!
    I sit here, looking out on the lake for the last time this year. Packed and ready to go, I enjoy one or two last pots of coffee in Curlew Lake Canoe Camp. It's been one to remember!
    Melissa and Tom Rose have been wonderful to me and the canoes! I have told them of my intention to return, and finish the canoes in the Spring. They will let me leave my camping gear here, to facilitate that endeavor. I have TWO CANOES to finish, here, and won't feel right until I have them done! I'm going to try and have a moment with each of them, before I roll out of here, this morning. I'll miss those trees! I really BOND with the trees, when I work on them. I am one with the trees. Truth.
     Can't keep playin' on this computer... gotta load-up!
                               CANOE! CANOE!

No comments:

Post a Comment